UPDATE: Democrat Karen Bass Says Her Guns Were Stolen from Her Home — VOTED 100% of the Time Against Gun Rights and Gun Ownership
As reported earlier, radical California Democrat Congresswoman and candidate for Los Angeles Mayor, Karen Bass, said her home was burglarized.
Karen Bass on Saturday said her home was broken into late Friday and two firearms were stolen, KTLA 5 reported.
Nothing else was stolen from Congresswoman Bass’s home.
According to Bass, her firearms were “safely and securely stored.”
So no jewelry or cash or anything else of value was taken from Karen Bass’s house.
The burglar(s) knew exactly where Bass kept her firearms and only stole two guns.
Obviously, Bass knows the thief and the thief knows Bass.
What is particularly odd about this report is that radical Socialist Democrat Karen Bass, a supporter of Fidel Castro, is a gun owner.
After all, Bass has voted against EVERY MAJOR legislation supporting gun rights and gun ownership.
Here is a rundown on Karen Bass’s voting record on Second Amendment rights.
Via On the Issues.
Project Vote Smart infers candidate issue stances on key topics by summarizing public speeches and public statements. Candidates are given the opportunity to respond in detail; about 16% did so in the 2010 races.
Project Vote Smart summarizes candidate stances on the following topic: ‘Gun Issues: Do you support restrictions on the purchase and possession of guns?’
Amends the Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act
- to prohibit the transfer or possession of a large capacity ammunition feeding device, except for its lawful possession within the United States on or before the date of this Act’s enactment; and
- the importation or bringing into the United States of such a device (with some exceptions).
- Identification Markings: Requires a large capacity ammunition feeding device manufactured after this Act’s enactment to be identified by a serial number that clearly shows that the device was manufactured after enactment.
- Whoever knowingly violates this law shall be fined, imprisoned not more than 10 years, or both.
- Urges Congress to enact legislation based on the President’s recommendations to reduce gun violence
- Urges state legislatures to reject proposed stand-your-ground legislation
- Urges states to repeal enacted stand-your-ground laws.
- Condemns gun violence
Democrats like Karen Bass don’t want you to own guns.
But she keeps her own stashed in her house fo protection.
Go to Source
Author: Jim Hoft