Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders Delivers Republican SOTU Response to Joe Biden’s SOTU Address (VIDEO)
Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders delivered the Republican Party State of the Union Response on Tuesday night to Joe Biden’s SOTU Address.
Sarah, the former White House spokesperson under Donald Trump, was sworn in as the first female governor of Arkansas last month.
Her speech was in stark contrast to Joe Biden’s screaming and slurring from an hour earlier.
The Daily Caller correspondent Henry Rodgers posted a list of Sanders’ talking points:
- “GOP is fighting [to] hold Biden accountable and for safe communities, jobs, and freedom from the woke mob in state capitals, and in Washington under Speaker McCarthy and the leadership of Senate Republicans.
- The choice is no longer between right or left. The choice is between normal or crazy.
- Republicans are for freedom, Biden and Democrats are for government control.
- Biden is unwilling to defend our border, defend our skies, and defend our people. He is unfit to serve as commander-in-chief.
- Governor Sanders is the youngest Governor, Biden is the oldest President.
- As Sarah talked about on the campaign trail for two years, it is time for a new generation of leadership.”
Here are Governor Huckabee Sanders’ remarks from tonight.
The post Governor Sarah Huckabee Sanders Delivers Republican SOTU Response to Joe Biden’s SOTU Address (VIDEO) appeared first on The Gateway Pundit.
Go to Source
Author: Jim Hoft